* Editors: Tralalere, 4 rue de Braque, 75003 Paris (France), 01.49.29.45.25
* Director of Publication: Deborah Elalouf
Conception and direction: TRALALERE: www.tralalere.com
* Conception, producing directors: Mathilde Chambon, Vivien Chazel, Anne-Laure Depré, Fabien De Mullenheim, Catherine Rolland, Serge Versille
* Integration: Vivien Chazel, Fabien De Mullenheim
* UX/UI: Amandine Audras, Alexandre Dechosal, Sarah Hévin
* Illustration: Loguy, Eddy Benslimène, Victor Bourgogne
* Photography: Marion Pouliquen
* Development: Vincent Fauche, Florent Fortat, Sylvie Tissot
* Host: CELESTE
Cité Descartes 20 rue Albert Einstein 77 420 Champs-sur-Marne, France Marne-La-Vallée
Social seat: 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Robaix, France
Tralalere will not be held liable for any inconveniences or inherent damages in the use of the Internet network, notably a rupture of service, exterior intrusion, the presence of a computer virus, or any act qualified as a major force, in accordance with jurisprudence. Any uses other than individual or private consultation are prohibited. Tralalere endeavors to keep the information of the site up to date without having any resulting obligations. No responsability may be assigned to Tralalere with regards to this.
Privacy and Confidentiality Terms
This site may collect personal information, in particular during the creation of accounts, or only when you are informed beforehand. No confidential information of identification will be made available to external parties without your authorization.
In accordance with the Law of January 6, 1978, relating to data processing, files and freedoms, you have the right to access and rectify personal data concerning you. The service to contact for exercising this right of access is: TRALALERE, 4 rue de Braque 75003 Paris, France (email@example.com).
Spam management: Mollom
Help and technical environment
* Display: This site was designed for a screen capable of displaying a web page the width of 1000 pixels. It is intended for the browsers Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera.
* Statistical Data: tracking and profiling: while navigating websites, Internet browsers communicate information to the websites they visit. On our service, this information is collected using cookies that do not contain any personal information.
In order to improve ergonomics, navigation within the site, editorial content and service to users, the statistical manager of the website www.tralalere.com can store information about the profile of Internet users: equipment, browser used, geographical origin of requests, date and time of connection, site navigation, frequency of visits, etc. This connection data allows for statistical extractions and is kept for one year. Any user may refuse to record this data by modifying the configuration of the his/her's computer browser which controls whether or not cookies are recorded.
* Site Technology: this site is powered by the Drupal CMS. Find more information on http://drupalfr.org/
Tralalere uses the Apache web server, its php/mysql applications, and Flash content.
In accordance with the clauses of Article L. 122-4 of the Code of Intellectual Property, any reproduction in whole or in part made without the consent of the the publisher of this site is illegal without prior authorization from the publisher. To make a request, write to firstname.lastname@example.org. The content, pages, scripts, and icons of this website are the exclusive property of TRALALERE SA. All rights of reproduction or representation of these are reserved for all countries. The logos and trademarks cited on the Tralalere website are the property of their respective authors.
© Tralalere 2017. Tous droits réservés.